Between the hours of 5 p.m. and midnight on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, a speakeasy-inspired bar revealed by the ring of a bell is available to gin lovers all over Colorado Springs.
Brooklyn’s on Boulder Street (110 E. Boulder St.), the new physical location of Lee Spirits Co., has been killing it since its opening last week. We’ll give you a taste of visuals, but first, here are the house rules:
- Do not bring anyone here you wouldn’t take to grandma’s for Sunday dinner.
- We believe in free speech, but inside voices are always appreciated.
- While inside please refrain from taking phone calls: Texting is encouraged, so is posting pics of the bar on your FB, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter accounts.
- Our drinks are often labor intensive; your patience is greatly appreciated. Trust us it’s worth the wait.
- As this is a small bar & we have to make rent, we may ask for your table after you’ve finished.
- On drunkenness; when the bartender says you’ve had enough — you have.
- We are a gin distillery, so we serve gin, we do not have Jägermeister or Red Bull or Fireball.
- Gentlemen will not introduce themselves to ladies. Ladies, feel free to start a conversation or ask the bartender to introduce you. If a man you do not know speaks to you, please lift your chin slightly & ignore him.
- Please exit out the back quietly & briskly; then come back tomorrow.
I’m having the Last Word at Brooklyn’s on Boulder St. @leespiritsco #BrooklynsOnBoulder #SneakPeek #gin #speakeasy A photo posted by carrie simison (@hotchiccoldbeer) on
•Ring for service• Brooklyn’s On Boulder St is almost finished and ready to be your one stop shop haberdashery. If there’s anything ELSE you may need, please ring for service. A photo posted by Lee Spirits Company (@leespiritsco) on