• Holiday Tea at the Margarita: A relaxing afternoon with an “array of teas, savory bites and homemade pastries,” including: traditional cream scones with clotted cream and cranberry conserve’ gingerbread Madeleines; petite chocolate mousse profiteroles; house-smoked salmon with Pumpernickel; Black Forest Ham, Apple and Brie En Croute and cucumber and watercress tea sandwiches. Call for reservations. $27, plus tax and gratuity.
Saturday, Dec. 19, served between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Margarita at PineCreek, 7350 Pine Creek Road. 598-8667
• Brooklyn’s on Boulder Holiday Party: A festive evening with Brooklyn’s and Radiantly Raw featuring cocktail and chocolate pairings (including raw chocolate cocktails crafted by Lee Spirits Co.), prizes and discounts, and the chance to dress up in 1920s attire if you so desire.
Monday, Dec. 21, 5-10 p.m. Brooklyn’s on Boulder, 110 E. Boulder St.
(Lee Spirits will host a speakeasy event the following night at Brooklyn’s, with a brief lesson about gin, followed by free food and drink — though they ask to please purchase at cocktail to help out — with a cap at 50 participants. RSVP here to attend.)
• Feast of the Seven Fishes: A multi-course, family-style, wine dinner showcasing seafood with pairings from the Wine Seller. Courses include: Oysters Florentine; Cioppino with mussels, clams, crab and white fish; linguine carbonnara with grilled prawns; seared opah, fennel confit and puttenesca puree and more. A Margarita tradition that fills up fast; RSVP as soon as possible. $60, plus tax and gratuity.
Wednesday, Dec. 23, 5-7:30 p.m. Margarita at PineCreek, 7350 Pine Creek Road. 598-8667
• Christmas Eve Dinner: A five-course prix fixe dinner that includes a glass of bubbles. Offerings include: Duxelles puffed pastry with goat cheese cream; sous vide chicken breast with tomato relish, pan-seared scallops with couscous and gastrique; and a choice of red velvet cheesecake and chocolate torte with French cream and pomegranate. Call for reservations. $45, plus tax and gratuity.
Thursday, Dec. 24, 4-8 p.m. 2South Wine Bar, 2 S. 25th St. 351-2806
• OREO Strata Release Party: Fossil’s special milk stout is back, and for the first time they’re filling growlers of it.
Thursday, Dec. 31, 2-8 p.m. Fossil Craft Beer Company, 2845 Ore Mill Road, Unit 1. 375-8298
• Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Viewing Party: To celebrate the airing of the Triple D featuring our own Spice Island Grill, a screening and live music.
Friday, January 1, 7 p.m. Spice Island Grill, 10 N. Sierra Madre St. 473-8280
Check back soon for a round-up of New Year’s Eve parties.
— Compiled by Edie Crawford