• New Year’s Eve at Swirl Wine Bar: Food and drink specials with midnight bubbly and the Ruxton Railsplitters starting at 9 o’clock. Thursday, Dec. 31, 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. Swirl Wine Bar, 717 Manitou Ave., Unit 102, Manitou Springs, 685-2294.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner: A five-course, surf and turf-inspired dinner that includes a champagne toast. (Contact the restaurant in advance for specialty menus for allergies and other dietary restrictions.) Call to make a reservation for 6 p.m. or 8 p.m. service. $60. Thursday, Dec. 31. Brother Luck Street Eats, 1005 W. Colorado Ave. 434-2741.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner at the Margarita: A six-course menu with an optional wine tasting. Call to make a reservation. $65 (extra for wine tasting). Thursday, Dec. 31, 5-9 p.m. Margarita at PineCreek, 7350 Pine Creek Road, 598-8667.
• New Years, New Beers: Fieldhouse Brewing will ring in 2016 by tapping 10 new beers this night, including its annual Russian Imperial Stout with Focus on the Beer. Also expect an appearance by Treehouse BBQ. Thursday, Dec. 31, 6 p.m. to midnight. Fieldhouse Brewing Company, 521 S. Tejon St., 354-4143.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner: A six-course dinner. Reservations recommended. $75. Thursday, Dec. 31, 5 p.m. The Blue Star, 1645 S. Tejon St., 632-1086.
— Compiled by Edie Crawford