A round-up of can’t-miss events this month:
• Grand Opening Pizza Party: A celebration for this new restaurant with free food, raffle prizes and kid’s activities. Friday, July 1, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pie Five Pizza Company, 1645 Briargate Pkwy., #245.
• Third Anniversary Party: Red Leg’s third birthday bash with food trucks (Gypsy Pizzeria, J2K Roadside Diner, Josh and John’s Ice Cream), live music, 10 beer releases, a patriotic costume contest and more. Monday, July 4, noon to 9 p.m. Red Leg Brewing Company, 4630 Forge Road, Suite B.
• GinLaunch! Cocoa and Lavender Release Party: Two release events to celebrate new gins from Lee Spirits Company. Each event — 5-7 p.m. and 8-10 p.m. — is the same, and will reward patrons with a Batch One bottle of cocoa or lavender gin, a punch glass to sample gin punches, and more. $50. RSVP online. Wednesday, July 6. Brooklyn’s on Boulder, 110 E. Boulder St.
• Second Annual KILO/RXP 719 Day Brewfest: An evening of Springs suds from local breweries (which include: Peaks N Pines, JAKs, Triple S, Nano 108, Local Relic and more; see the full list online) along with live music, games and giveaways. $25-$35, $45 VIP. Tuesday, July 19, 5-9 p.m. Switchbacks Soccer Stadium, 6303 Barnes Road.
• Colorado Springs Clips Beer and Film Tour: An all-ages outdoor screening of “inspiring” short films hosted by New Belgium Brewing Company, which will provide its “most esoteric beer offerings — up to 19 varieties.” Proceeds from the stop will benefit Medicine Wheel Trail Advocates and UpaDowna. Event free, beer tokens cost $1.50 for a three-oz. pour or $6 for a 12 oz. pour. Thursday, July 21, 7:30-10:30 p.m. America the Beautiful Park, 126 Cimino Drive.
• Final Friday Flights: The Pirate Flight – Rum!: As part of an ongoing series of last Friday tastings, this month’s will be devoted to different varieties of rum and its history. $12. Friday, July 29, 6-10 p.m. Soirée, 1003 A & B S. Tejon St.
• Colorado Grown Festival: A day of workshops, demos, crafts and family activities that focus on “local history and local identity” through food, gardening and other topics like art. Food-related workshop topics include: “Best of BBQ,” “Brewing Beer the Colorado Way,” “Pioneer Pickle Making,” and more. Free (workshops $10, or $5 for CSPM members). Saturday, July 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, 215 S. Tejon St.
• Fiddles, Vittles & Vino: a music and culinary arts festival featuring live bluegrass, samples from two dozen local restaurants and more. $45 before July 20, $50 after. Sunday, July 31, 2-8 p.m. Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site, 3105 Gateway Road.