A round-up of can’t-miss events this month:
• 10th Annual Springs Beer Fest: A day of craft beer samples from 55 brewers, along with vendors, live music and more. $30-$50. Saturday, Aug. 6, noon to 4 p.m. America the Beautiful Park, 126 Cimino Drive.
• Historic Restaurant Panel & Reception: To honor CSPM’s new exhibit “The Art & Facts of Business in Colorado Springs,” a discussion of local legacy restaurants by their representatives, followed by a chance to taste samples of their offerings (pictured). $5 suggested donation. Saturday, Aug. 13, 2-3:30 p.m. Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, 215 S. Tejon St.
• Hold Fast Coffee Co. Latte Art Throwdown & Brand Release Party: Details still to come, but expect java from Hold Fast and artwork by local baristas. Sunday, Aug. 14, 4-8 p.m. Peak Place Coffeehouse, 2360 Montebello Square Drive, Suite H-1.
• 2016 Summerfest with Paulaner: A traditional German Sommer Fest with authentic German beer, games, food, live music, kid’s activities and more. Adult admission includes a one-liter German mug filled with beer, $25. Aug. 19-21. Edelweiss Restaurant, 34 E. Ramona Ave.
• Rita’s Grand Opening: The opening of this East Coast fav with free regular Italian Ice to everyone, all day long, with free samples to those waiting in line and many more giveaways and special events, including a visit from retired Broncos Randy Gradishar and David Treadwell. Sunday, Aug. 21, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Rita’s Italian Ice Colorado Springs, 7866 N. Academy Blvd.
• Clam Jam VIII: The Margarita’s annual seafood extravaganza, featuring nine different regional seafood dishes with accompaniments and dessert, along with live music. Call 598-8667 for resos — seats go fast. $60. Sunday, Aug. 21, 3:30 p.m. Margarita at PineCreek, 7350 Pine Creek Road.
• COCO Presents POP UP Dinner Series: A paired dinner hosted by Colorado Collective “to celebrate farm and food,” featuring cuisine by Supansa Banker of 2South Wine Bar. $65. Sunday, Aug. 21, 5 p.m. The Barn at Casey’s , 32859, N. Hwy. 67, Suite B, Woodland Park.
• Buses at the Brewery: A Bristol tradition open to all VW Buses to come, park and show off over beers. Other vintage Volkswagens, Porsches and European scooters welcome. Free. Saturday, Aug. 27, 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (check the Facebook page before leaving, times and details are subject to change.) Bristol Brewing Company, 1604 S. Cascade Ave.
• Farm-to-Table Dinner: Summer 2016: A benefit four-course dinner to raise money for children’s programming at El Pueblo, featuring wines from Synergy Fine Wines and dishes by Chef Ernie Duncan. $55-$65. Saturday, Aug. 27, 6-9 p.m. El Pueblo History Museum, 301 N. Union Ave., Pueblo.