We use the term “foodie” loosely here, because Halloween is all about THAT candy and THAT fun, whatever it’s made of.
• Spooky Spirits Spectacular Halloween Bash and Costume Contest, Friday, October 28, 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the Gold Room
• Felloween with drinks and dancing, Friday, October 28, 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. at Welcome Fellow
• Monsters and Mason Jars, with Bite Me Gourmet Sausage, Friday, October 28, 5-8 p.m. at 3 Hundred Days of Shine
• Checkered Flag Halloween Party, a Pulp Fiction-themed shindig with buffet. Saturday, October 29, 6-8 p.m. at Johnny Martin’s Car Central
• GothGlam Bash with food trucks, Saturday, Oct. 29, 7:30 p.m. to midnight at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
• Halloween Punch Party, Monday, October 31, 7-11 p.m. at the Principal’s Office
• Neon Fright Night with unlimited cocktails and an all-you-can-eat buffet, Monday, October 31, 8 p.m. to midnight at Wobbly Olive