What’s a celebration without spirits and snacks? Here’s a roundup of NYE parties where that’s the focus. Be safe, and have fun!
• New Year’s Eve Party at Whistle Pig Brewing: A five-course dinner featuring options such as scallops, prime rib and salmon. $40 per person, $75 per couple. Call to make reservations or order tickets online. Saturday, December 31, 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. Whistle Pig Brewing, 1840 Dominion Way.
• Why Not Whiskey New Year: A night of drink specials and music at Axe and the Oak’s new location. Saturday, December 31, 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Axe and the Oak Whiskey House, 1604 S. Cascade Ave. #80.
• New Year’s Eve Pre-Game Party: Start your night here with drink specials, live music and a complimentary snack buffet. Saturday, December 31, 6-9 p.m. Triple S Brewing Company, 318 E. Colorado Ave.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner: A five-course dinner (with vegan menu option available). $50. Reservations recommended at 634-6674. Saturday, December 31, 5-11 p.m. Nosh, 121 S. Tejon St., Ste. 121.
• Casino Royale NYE Celebration — All You Can Drink: The Wobbly folks know how to party, and for New Year’s they’ve cooked up a night of food, specialty drinks, casino and board games, a midnight toast and more, all covered in a single ticket price. 21 and up only; seats limited. $70. Saturday, December 31, 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. The Wobbly Olive, 3317 Cinema Point.
• New Years Eve (& Gin) the Prohibition Way, with fewer pinstripes … : A Gatsby-esque event with glitz and glam. Expect a midnight toast and surprises. $50, with options for VIP seating. Saturday, December 31, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Brooklyn’s on Boulder St., 110 E. Boulder St.
• New Year’s Eve at the Margarita: A special six-course tasting menu with optional paired wines. Appetizer options include: oysters (on the half shell or Rockefeller style), scallops or duck confit; entree options include sous vide sirloin, Australian Barramundi, or Lobster and Marscapone Agnolotti. $65, plus tax and tip. Saturday, December 31, 5-9 p.m. Call 598-8667 for reservations. Margarita at PineCreek, 7350 Pine Creek Road.
• New Year’s Eve at the Famous: A four-course meal (which includes one complimentary glass of champagne) with options that include Famous favorites like Blue Crab Cakes, as well as a 12 oz. American Wagyu Flatiron, 10 oz. Atlantic Lobster Tail, or filet mignon. $100, plus tax and tip. Saturday, December 31. Call 227-7333 for reservations. The Famous, 31 N. Tejon St.
• NYE & Philip’s Birthday Celebration at 291: As 291 brand manager Philip prepares to move to Denver for a 291 sales role, celebrate the end of the year with his last night bartending. Saturday, December 31, 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Distillery 291, 1647 S. Tejon St.
• Third Annual New Year’s New Beers: Fieldhouse will once again tap 10 new beers in a single night, with food from Treehouse BBQ. Saturday, December 31, 6 p.m. to midnight. Fieldhouse Brewing Company, 521 S. Tejon St.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner: A beer dinner with bison short ribs, chicken roulade and much more. Beers TBA. $60. RSVP by Dec. 27 at 636-2337 to attend. Saturday, December 31, 8 p.m. to midnight. Cerberus Brewing Co., 702 W. Colorado Ave.
• Great Gatsby Party — New Year’s Eve: Jam like it’s 1922 with a speakeasy-style shindig complete with a cider tower at midnight. Saturday, December 31, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Colorado Common Cider House, 4655 Town Center Drive.
• One Night Stand New Year’s Eve Dinner: On this night “classic customer favorites” will be available in the Dining Room and the Lounge. Reservations recommended at 632-1086. Saturday, December 31. The Blue Star, 1645 S. Tejon St.
• New Year’s Eve Bash: A relaxed eve with music, drink specials and a midnight champagne toast. “No cover, no fuss.” Saturday, December 31, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. The Public House – Pub & Grill, 445 E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd.