Join RMFR at Ratio Beerworks in Denver, on Sunday, March 31, from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. for a synergistic celebration of beer, coffee, java-centric beers and brunch. Ratio teams up with local roasters to highlight the diverse flavor profiles derived from differing coffee bean varieties, various roast levels, and how these infusions can enhance a surprising number of varying beer styles.
“It was really born out of our love for coffee,” says Tristan Chan, marketing manager for Ratio Beerworks. “It’s often said that brewers rely on a lot of coffee to make great beer and we hear that roasters rely on great beer to make great coffee, so there’s always been that symbiosis between these industries.”
Chan shares that a distinct purpose for the mini festival is to “showcase that coffee beers aren’t just limited to stouts and porters so people can expect coffee infused sours, wilds and IPA’s.”
No fiesta is truly complete without the component of cuisine so patrons can find breakfast focused foods to round out the morning to midday mealtime window in order “to build a base for the beer,” says Chan. “We invited some local vendors to make it a full on party.”
1. Novo Cold Brew Hold Steady Chocolate Rye Scotch Ale
2. Loveless Barrel-Aged Raspberry and Blackberry Dark Sour Saison with Novo Gujibuku Ethiopian Coffee
3. Curse of Lono Wild Saison with Geisha Flower Tea (from Novo)
4. Novo Cascara Rented World Session IPA
5. Repeater Extra Pale Ale with Method Roasters Madness Espresso Blend
6. Domestica American Standard Ale with Huckleberry Gedeo Natural Coffee
More coolness factors to consider:
A commemorative Ratio coffee mug
This is a 21+ event and tickets are available to purchase here for $35.
*Header image courtesy of Ratio Beerworks