• INFAMOUS Christmas Sale Tasting: A chance to taste over 40 wines from Coaltrain Wine & Spirits, that go on to be featured at “very jolly prices” for the whole month of December. Also find light hors d’oeuvres and a jazz trio. $50 at the door, $20 for designated drivers.
Wednesday, Dec. 2, 6 to 8 :30 p.m. The Mining Exchange’s Gold Room, 18 S. Nevada Ave.
• Christmas Ale Release Party in the Pub: A celebration of Bristol Brewing Co.’s new seasonal, based on a beertender’s homebrew recipe; with live music from Jeremy Facknitz, decked halls and a paired bite to go with the libation of the hour.
Thursday, Dec. 3, 5:30 p.m. Bristol Brewing Company, 1604 S. Cascade Ave.
• Colorado Farm and Art Winter Market: A chance to grab Christmas gifts and snacks on the patio and field outside the Margarita. Find homemade crafts, mulled wine, pork green chili, live music, ice carvings and more. Free.
Saturday, Dec. 5, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Margarita at Pine Creek, 7350 Pine Creek Road
• ChitChat: Vegan Wines & Pet Portraits: A dual lecture with vegan lifestyle coach (and Rocky Mountain Food Report contributor) JL Fields and award-winning photographer Tara Patty. Pre-registration requested. $10 suggested donation, to be split between Harley’s Hope Foundation and GOCA.
Thursday, Dec. 10, 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:30). GOCA 121, 121 S. Tejon St.
• Curious Palate Wine Tasting Class: Holiday Table: A tasting class on how to pair wines with holiday dinners, with tastings and paired bites. Reservations required. $25.
Wednesday, Dec. 16, 5:30 p.m. Soirée Events & Celebrations, 1003 S. Tejon St. 633-8313.
(Soirée has other events on tap as well, including a Serious Palate Wine Workshop: Fortified Wine, happening Dec. 10 and 11; find more information here.)
• Inaugural Superhero Party & Food Rescue: A “do-gooding” event to benefit Colorado Springs Food Rescue with a costume contest, live music from Grass It Up and special tappings from Bristol Brewing Company and Great Divide Brewing Co. Admittance is a non-perishable food item or monetary donation.
Wednesday, Dec. 16, 7 to 11 p.m. Front Range Barbeque, 2330 W. Colorado Ave.
• Holiday Vegan Pop-Up Market: From our friend and contributor JL, a gathering of vegan vendors including: Nooch | Vegan Market, The Burrowing Owl, Potato Potato, Azteca Gourmet Foods and others, offering holiday treats and gifts, along with free vegan hot chocolate and samples of Field Roast Grain Meat Celebration roasts. Free.
Saturday, Dec. 19, noon to 3 p.m. Epicentral Coworking, 415 N. Tejon St.
— Compiled by Edie Crawford